If you’ve downloaded a WordPress theme pack from a website such as this one, and want to install it on your site, please carry out the following steps:
- Navigate to your WordPress admin page. It’ll probably be located at http://yoursitename.com/wp-admin
- Click Appearance in the left-hand menu bar
- Click Install Themes tab at the top of the Appearance page
- Click Upload (found just underneath the Install Themes tab header)
- Click Choose File.
- Then navigate to and select the file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now.