If you’ve downloaded a WordPress theme pack from a website such as this one, and want to install it on your site, please carry out the following steps:
- Navigate to your WordPress admin page. It’ll probably be located at http://yoursitename.com/wp-admin
- Click Appearance in the left-hand menu bar
- Click Install Themes tab at the top of the Appearance page
- Click Upload (found just underneath the Install Themes tab header)
- Click Choose File.
- Then navigate to and select the file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now.
After a brief wait, the WordPress theme activation page should appear, and you’re off!
Please click here to view our WordPress Themes, many of which are available to download for use on your site.
Please note that the above instructions work with properly packaged themes, and were written using WordPress v3.5.1.
Our themes will properly install when tested on this website. Your website configuration may be different, so it’s possible that you may come across problems when installing a theme. We cannot offer technical support if this happens, however logging into your website via FTP and deleting the new theme directory (wp-content/themes/newly-installed-theme-directory) will solve most problems.
Themes may contain code that is harmful to your website. Please make sure you trust the theme creator before installing any new theme.